OLYMPIC WATER & SEWER, INC. PUBLIC FORUM WATER SYSTEM PLAN
Olympic Water and Sewer, Inc. (OWSI) will hold a consumer information meeting on Monday, October 30, 2023 from 2pm to 4pm at the Port Ludlow Bay Club, 120 Spinnaker Place, Port Ludlow, WA. 98365
OWSI is required to develop and periodically update a Water System Plan (WSP) in accordance with Chapter 246-290 WAC and the WA Department of Health (DOH) “Water System Planning Handbook”. The purpose of a WSP is to:
- Identify present and future needs,
- Set forth the means for addressing those needs, and
- Demonstrate that the system has the operational, technical, managerial, and financial capability to achieve and maintain compliance with all relevant local, State, and federal plans and regulations.
The conservation planning requirements of the WSP are contained in the: State of Washington Water Use Efficiency Rule (January 2007) and Department of Health Water Use Efficiency Guidebook (January 2011)
The Meeting’s Agenda is as follows:
- Updates on the Water System Plan
- Conservation Efforts/Water Use Efficiency Goals (WUE)
- Chlorination & Filtration Update
- Customer Comments
Questions and comments will be taken during the meeting time permitting. We recommend submitting your comments in advance below.