We are now accepting applications for a full-time Maintenance Technician to support our Water/Wastewater department facilities. Position is open until filled.
Wage: $20-$26 DOQ
This is an entry level position. Applicant must possess punctuality and a desire to learn. Knowledge of the operation of hand and power tools, ability to learn the maintenance of water system components including water source, storage, treatment, transmission, and distribution. Required skills include general problem solving, customer service, and the ability to adhere to safety rules and regulations.
- Maintenance of all components of the water and sewer systems for both regulatory compliance and physical upkeep.
- Maintenance in the water system includes well pumping facilities, reservoirs, transmission and distribution, and associated hardware.
- Maintenance in the wastewater system includes treatment, collection, and associated hardware.
- Prompt, professional, and efficient customer service including complaints, emergency situations, utility locates, meter installations, and sewer inspections.
- Maintain a professional appearance of facilities through general maintenance required to keep facilities clean, neat and safe.
- Ensure personnel safety through participation in safety meetings, knowledge of safety standards, and adherence to established policies and procedures.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays as dictated by business levels.
- Must be available for after hour emergency call outs. Must be able to respond within 30 minutes to a call out.
- Must comply with company policies and state guidelines pertaining to drug and alcohol testing for CDL drivers.